2020-2021 School Registration Information
K-4 School Supplies are a common concern for both parents and students as they anticipate and prepare for a new school year. All students K-4 are asked to bring 2 boxes of tissue, PE shoes, a dozen sharpened pencils, and a container of disinfectant wipes. Other items are listed by grade in this school supplies list (still 2019-2020 list).
Class Lists will be posted on the outside building doors later in August.
Registration Information - Students and families that need to get registered for the upcoming school year are asked to collect the following and mail or email the documents to Lisa Grevious.
- Parents will need to complete a Registration Form for each child. This form can be filled in online or printed and filled in by hand.
- Provide a copy of their birth certificate.
- Copy of immunization records (notarized exempt form if exempt)
- Proof of Manhattan School District boundaries / Address residency (utility bill, rental agreement, etc.)
- Mail to Manhattan School District, Attn: Lisa Grevious, POB 425, Manhattan, MT 59741 or scan and email firstname.lastname@example.org.