2017-2018 School Registration Information
The Elementary School Office will open officially on Friday, 8/11. It is our hope that your questions can be addressed with the information you find here and at assorted other pages on the school website.
School Supplies are a common concern for both parents and students as they anticipate and prepare for a new year. All students K-6 are asked to bring a box of tissue, PE shoes, a dozen sharpened pencils, and a container of disinfectant wipes. Other items are listed by grade in this school supplies list.
Class Lists will be posted on the outside building doors later in August.
Registration Schedule - Students and families that need to get registered for the upcoming school year are invited to come to the school any time after the elementary office is open on August 11th. Parents will need to complete a registration form for each child and provide a copy of their birth certificate. You may mail it to the provided address or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Registration Form:
- Form will open in Acrobat Reader or other PDF Readers
- View at about 120% and select "Highlight Existing Fields" to make typing easier
- Fields in RED must be completed
- Print, Sign, Date and Mail to School (or sign, date, scan and email to email@example.com)
- A great smart phone application for scanning is CamScanner available at both iTunes and Play Store.
- Link to Registration Form
Manhattan Elementary School
PO Box 425
Manhattan, MT 59741