2019-2020 School Registration Information
K-4 School Supplies are a common concern for both parents and students as they anticipate and prepare for a new school year. All students K-4 are asked to bring 2 boxes of tissue, PE shoes, a dozen sharpened pencils, and a container of disinfectant wipes. Other items are listed by grade in this school supplies list.
Class Lists will be posted on the outside building doors late afternoon of August 16th.
Registration Information - Students and families that need to get registered for the upcoming school year are asked to collect the following and mail or email the documents to Lisa Grevious.
- Parents will need to complete a Registration Form for each child
- Provide a copy of their birth certificate.
- Copy of immunization records (notarized exempt form if exempt)
- Proof of Manhattan School District boundaries / Address residency (utility bill, rental agreement, etc.)
- Mail to Manhattan School District, Attn: Lisa Grevious, POB 425, Manhattan, MT 59741 or scan and email firstname.lastname@example.org.