MANHATTAN ELEMENTARY DAILY ANNOUNCEMENTS
MONDAY, MAR. 25
TUESDAY, MAR. 26
Staff meeting scheduled for Tuesday at 8:00 in the Library
Band Festival for grades 6-8 on Tuesday, March 26. Area schools will be held in the 5-12 bldg for this activity
WEDNESDAY, MAR. 27
Goodbye Celebration to Mrs. Asay at 11:20 in out K-4 Teachers' Lounge
THURSDAY, MAR. 28
FRIDAY, MAR. 29
- Requisitions due by April 1st- Please let me know if you are looking at bigger purchases- i.e. furniture, electronics
- End of 3rd Quarter; report cards will go home with students on Wed. Apr. 3rd
- Coffee orders due by 9:00/Delivered about 10:00
- Blue Jean Friday--Blue Jean Friday Funds will go to the school's portion of the Lore Isdahl Scholarship. Half is paid by the school district via BJF and half is paid by the PTO. The scholarship is given in honor of a much-loved teacher who died suddenly at just 43 years of age; it goes to a graduating senior from Manhattan High School Many thanks for participating! The donation envelope is in the copy room (or Mrs. Woolbaugh’s box) – Be sure to put on your Casual for a Cause sticker.
- Teachers: Please remember to enter the lunchroom a few minutes early for lunch on Fridays. The 5-12 lunch starts a little early so the ladies need all the time they can to transition to the other building.
SATURDAY, MAR. 23
Kindergarten Screening will be on April 24th in the MPR (NO Kindergarten Classes)
Requisitions: Amazon.com: It is that time of year to complete your purchase requisitions into the Visions software. Just a reminder that if you choose an online vendor (Amazon.com), you will be responsible for ordering your items online before you leave for the summer through the Amazon Business Account or by checking out a school Visa card for other online vendors. The K-4 or 5-12 offices will not be placing any online orders. If you do not want to place your own online order, please choose a vendor where the PO can be mailed or faxed, and either the K-4 or 5-12 office will take care of it after it is approved by your Principal. Be sure to choose the correct "order via" on your requisition so there is no confusion on who is ordering your items. We had a lot of issues last year with online orders so we are hoping to avoid that this year. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks everyone!!
Ann Heisler - There is a Retirement Congratulations Card in the Office for Cheryl Asay, our long-time District Clerk Assistant/Health Nurse. Her last day of work will be March 27th. Please stop by to sign the card at your earliest convenience.