2022-2023 High School Registration Information
New students can start the registration process using the information below.
2022-2023 - Registration, Schedule pickup and changes, Locker assignments
- Freshman and New Students - Monday, 8/15, 8:00 to 11:00
- Seniors - Tues, 8/16, 8:00 to 10:00
- Juniors - Tues, 8/16, 10:00 to 12:00
- Sophomore - Tues, 8/16, 1:00 to 3:00
- Any Remaining Students - Wed, 8/17, 8:00 to 11:00 or 1:00 to 3:00
Registration Information for New Students - Students and families that need to get registered for the upcoming school year are asked to collect the following and mail or scan/email the documents to Jamie Heaps; email@example.com
- Parents of new students will need to complete a Registration Form for each child
- Provide a copy of their birth certificate.
- Copy of immunization records (notarized exempt form if exempt)
- Proof of Manhattan School District boundaries / Address residency (utility bill, rental agreement, etc.)
- Mail to Manhattan School District, Attn: Jamie Heaps, PO BOX 425, Manhattan, MT 59741 or Print, Sign, Scan and Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You need to provide a signed form. You can sign digitally by opening file in Adobe Acrobat Reader, Clicking on Signature line and Creating a Digital ID
School Supplies for high school students are a common concern for both parents and students as they anticipate and prepare for a new year. Certainly, obtaining some of the basic supplies are encouraged but each teacher will have their own requirements and the students will be advised of these during the first days of class.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the office 406-284-3341 or email email@example.com