The Manhattan Adult Education Program
Spring 2020 Class Offerings Note that the Feb 26th Instant Pot class is full. A second one has been scheduled for Tuesday, March 24th.Manhattan School District will be offering a variety of adult education classes this spring for your consideration.
- We are very excited to offer a several classes this spring ranging in length from one evening to six weeks.
- Classes will be offered for free this spring, as a thank you to our community members for your continued support of our schools.
- If the class has a materials fee, that fee will be payable directly to the instructor at the first class session.
- Some classes will fill up quickly, so register early.
- In order to participate in the adult ed program, you must be at least 18 years old and out of high school.
- Only people enrolled in the class are allowed to attend that class.
- Children are not allowed to attend classes with their parents.
- If the minimum number of people do not register for a class by one week before the class begins, we will cancel the class.
REGISTRATION PROCESS THIS YEAR
Since there will not be any cost to take classes this spring (other than materials fee for a couple of classes), all you need to do to register is to call, text or email Ginny Francis, Adult Ed Coordinator.
- You can call or text (406) 581-6843 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please include the name of the class, your name, phone number and email, if you have one.
- Please register early, as some classes have maximum sizes.
- If not enough people sign up by one week before the class, we will cancel that class and you will be notified.
- If you have any questions, contact Ginny Francis at (406) 581-6843.
Thank you for supporting Manhattan Adult Education