The Manhattan Adult Education Program
2019 Spring Class Offerings
Adjustments to the Schedule:
- The Fun & Done! Quilting Class, scheduled for THURSDAY nights, beginning on April 11th, has been rescheduled to WEDNESDAY nights, beginning April 10th. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Manhattan School District will be offering a variety of adult education classes this spring for your consideration.
- We are very excited to offer a few classes this spring ranging in length from one evening to a few weeks long.
- Classes will be offered for free this spring, as a thank you to our community members for your continued support of our schools.
- If the class has a materials fee, that fee will be payable directly to the instructor at the first class session.
- Some classes will fill up quickly, so register early.
- In order to participate in the adult ed program, you must be at least 18 years old.
- Only people enrolled in any class are allowed to attend that class.
- Children are not allowed to attend classes.
- If the minimum number of people do not register for a class, we will cancel the class.
REGISTRATION PROCESS THIS YEAR
Since there will not be any cost to take classes this spring (other than materials fee for a couple of classes), all you need to do to register is to call, text or email Ginny Francis, Adult Ed Coordinator.
- You can call or text (406) 581-6843 or email email@example.com.
- Please include name, phone number and email, if you have one.
- Please register early, as some classes have maximum sizes.
- If not enough people sign up by one week before the class, we will cancel that class and you will be notified.
Thank you for supporting Manhattan Adult Education