I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving break! We're already halfway through our second quarter and rapidly approaching winter break.
A few important dates to note:
- We will be hosting the opening tip-off tournament for our basketball teams on the 9th and 10th. Games will start at 1:30 and be running in both the Main High School gym and Jim Oriett Gymnasium.
- December 12th is our High School Christmas Concert. We would love to see as many people attend as possible to support and share in the many talents of our students! They've put in a tremendous amount of time and effort to prepare some wonderful music to share.
- We will be hosting a Shakespeare in the Schools event on Friday, December 16th. Students will be watching a performance of Macbeth and have the opportunity to participate in two different workshops immediately afterwards. Thanks to Mrs. Miller for organizing such a wonderful opportunity for our students!
- Students involved in the Tiger Buddies program will be having a Christmas party together on Monday the 19th during 7th period.
- We have two early out days where students will be dismissed at 1:00. These will be on Friday the 9th and Wednesday the 21st.
Winter break will run from December 22nd through January 2nd! We will be ready to welcome students back on Tuesday the 3rd. Thanks for the support and encouragement you bring to the MHS community. We truly have the best students and staff around.
Wishing everyone a wonderful holiday season and a very merry Christmas! Go Tigers!