Manhattan School District NurseMaggie SecrestEmail: email@example.comMonday Phone: (406) 284-2671Tuesday Phone: (406) 284-3250FAX: (406) 284-3104Hours:
For immediate questions or concerns on other days, contact the building principal or secretary.Welcome to the Manhattan School Nurse webpage. Below you will find health care plan forms, immunization forms and links to District medication policies. If you have questions or concerns about your child's health, please contact your child's teacher, administrator and/or the school nurse.
- Mondays - HS/MS
- Tuesday - Elementary.
- Wednesdays - Part-time from home
Thank you--2023-2024 Health Letter - Dealing with Communicable Diseases and Medication Policies. The forms mentioned are linked in the document or listed below.Health Care Plans:Wellness and Prevention:Immunizations:
- The Montana Legislature's immunization requirements can be found at the Child Care and Student Resouces page of the Department of Public Health and Human Services website.
- School Immunization Requirements
- Conditional Attendance Form
- Religious Exemption Form
- Medical Exemption Form
- Varicella History Documentation Form