2020-2021 High School Registration Information
Later this summer more details will be found here concerning registration, schedules and lockers. New students can start the registration process using the information below.
Registration Information for New Students - Students and families that need to get registered for the upcoming school year are asked to collect the following and mail or scan/email the documents to Lisa Grevious.
- Parents of new students will need to complete a Registration Form for each child
- Provide a copy of their birth certificate.
- Copy of immunization records (notarized exempt form if exempt)
- Proof of Manhattan School District boundaries / Address residency (utility bill, rental agreement, etc.)
- Mail to Manhattan School District, Attn: Lisa Grevious, POB 425, Manhattan, MT 59741 or scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
School Supplies for high school students are a common concern for both parents and students as they anticipate and prepare for a new year. Certainly obtaining some of the basic supplies are encouraged but each teacher will have their own requirements and the students will be advised of these during the first days of class.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at the office 406-284-3341 or email email@example.com